Who are we?
Hi, welcome to Wingravity! If you were curious to find out more about it, we are a team of people who wanted something different from their career lives.
More exactly, we are a software design and development company with a passion for innovative approaches to new challenges. Working with clients from abroad, like Germany, Austria, UK and even the USA, taught us to treat each project we took upon like it’s one of ourselves.
With the added leadership of Steven Maranville – Chairman of the Board, Tony Ihander – Advisor and Business Coach, John Lusher – Advisor and Social Media Coach.
We had an excel sheet where we wrote all kinds of names – in the beginning, it was a fun exercise but at some point, it was quite stressful as we couldn’t decide upon what name to choose. Jokes aside, wingravity is our way to tell the people that we like to innovate from blueprint to the actual launch of the ”spaceship”.
But what it basically means? Knowledge, freedom of work, constant learning of new skills, lots of courage and a dose of madness.
100% remote – All you need is a good internet connection and a quiet place where you can do your best work. You will be able to take time off as needed.
- Empowering women – Even though tech is still a male-dominated industry, but we know that there are numerous #WomenInTech who are pioneering success with empathy and vision.
- Flexible schedule – It’s totally allowed to pick your own hours, as long as you respect your promises to us and do with passion the job you’re expected to do
- Office near the city center – Anytime you want to become more social you can come and visit us or work from our office
- Highly visible – Your initiative, hard work and talent are noticed and remembered
- Never bored – You will get to encounter new challenges on a daily basis while working with cutting-edge technologies
- Collaboration and Flexibility – you’ll often find yourself wearing many different hats on the path to becoming an integral part of a project’s success.
What matters to us
Our vision & mission statement
Mission: Create revolutionary digital products, build a brilliant and diverse development team around the globe, and do everything that’s in our power to have a positive impact on the communities we work with.
Vision: Influence a large number of people positively by delivering software projects successfully, by delivering what end-users need, by delivering good quality but also by open-sourcing our contributions, by mentoring our colleagues and finally by sharing our expertise on the internet.
- People Always. Being a mission-driven company enables us to steer toward success and a brighter future for all of us. At the same time, people are the reason why our company is successful.
- Following Through – We believe that words are essentially meaningless unless they are followed by action. At the end of the day what matters is what gets actually done.
- Continuous Learning – Our days are not passing by without reading something. As software engineers, it’s essential to stay relevant within the technologies and the domains we work in.
- Direct and Respectful. We expect and welcome constant feedback as we are open and straightforward with all our clients and colleagues.
- High Standards. We work only with top software developers as we have set aggressive goals. We aspire to do our best work every day and to dedicate all our efforts and passion to it.
What makes our company stand out from the rest?
You want to be a big fish in a small sea or a small fish in a big sea? At Wingravity you will be valued and acknowledged for your talents, while having a lot of opportunities to gain new skills and competencies. What better way to have a direct impact on the company’s future?
How we do it.
We are using (for some of you funny names) frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS and Node.js to develop web mobile applications.
What it’s like to work at Wingravity?
If you would like to meet people who get work done while communicating about everything, look no further than Wingravity. Everyone is a leader here since everyone is empowered. There are already many like-minded colleagues with whom you could relate on any topic related or not to tech. It will become rather obvious soon after starting to work at Wingravity that this is the best place for you.
Training and Development | Freedom to experiment | Performance-based rewards & bonuses | All your co-workers are your friends
With no further adieu
We are funny, hard working and with a desire to make a difference in the industry to help each client to achieve their potential.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. We are very friendly and always open to discussing new projects, interesting ideas, or opportunities to be part of an event.