We don’t take the security of your personal information and your privacy for granted, and we do everything we can to keep them safe. We handle personal data entirely in compliance with the legal regulations in force.
The legal basis for processing personal data within the framework of this public relations work is Article 6(1)(e) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with Section 3 of the BDSG. Where we obtain consent to process personal data, the legal basis is provided by Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. The legal basis for processing personal data that is required for the performance of a contract to which you are a party (e.g., ordering publications and newsletters) is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. This also applies to pre-contractual measures.
Who is responsible for your data, and how to contact Wingravity’s data protection officer? SC WIN GRAVITY SRL, Aleea Nicolina, nr. 13, Iasi, Romania, is the data controller in accordance with Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) . Wingravity’s Data Protection Officer can be reached by email at email@example.com.
If you do not agree to the terms set forth herein, please do not use our products, services, or website.
1. Information We Collect
When You Visit our Website
You may browse our website at any time without giving us any Personal Information at all. Entry of any Personal Information is completely voluntary and is only requested from visitors that wish to receive additional information about Wingravity’s products and services. Therefore, we request Personal Information such as name and email only when you use our contact form to send us a message.
When you apply for a job
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role by sending us an email with your application using the “apply now” button on our website’s career page or in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, and information relating to your employment history, skills, and experience that you provide to Us.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
We will never sell or give your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of personal information
Wingravity only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized:
- Enables you to access and use the Websites and Services;
- Responding to your requests, questions, and issues.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings: to consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied, to consider your application in respect of other roles, to communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process, to enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
We use this information with your consent, expressed when you contacted us using a form on our website or when you sent us an email.
Use of Navigational Information
We collect Personal Information pertaining to your activity on our website for marketing purposes using the following services:
Client Testimonials, Comments & Case Studies
On our website, you can read testimonials, comments, and case studies from clients, which may include Personal Information. Before publicizing a client’s name and testimonial, we get their permission through email. Security of your Personal Information We use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Social Media Features
Our website features Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, interactive mini-programs that run on our sites, and Widgets, such as the Share This button. These services may gather your IP address and the page you are viewing on our sites, and they may establish cookies to facilitate appropriate operation. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or by our website itself. The Privacy Statement does not apply to these functions. These features are controlled by the privacy policies and other rules of the businesses that provide them.
Retention of Personal Information
The length of time we retain the information we gather about you varies on the kind of information, as detailed below. After this time, we’ll either delete or make your information anonymous; if that’s not possible, we’ll keep it safe and stop using it until we can delete it.
We keep Personal Information you supply us if we have a continuing legitimate business requirement to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about our marketing offers, about our activity as an employer, or about our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements).
If you contact Wingravity via the contact form, your data will be stored until it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the respective purpose, or until you request Wingravity to delete it, or until you revoke your consent.
3. How We Share The Information We Collect
We do not share any information we collect with any third party.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- To recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us analyze the use of the Website and to improve the way our Website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- To identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our Website, within our own Website, in a session, or across different sessions. This is so that you do not need to provide a password on every page you visit; and
- To be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the Website, so as to facilitate the reuse of this information by the user.
We use the following categories of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and are enabled by default at the time you access the Website. Those cookies enable us to offer you the best possible experience while using our Website.
Functional/preference cookies: These cookies are used in order for us to understand how you use the Services, and provide you with certain functionalities of the Services, e.g remember your preference on the site such as language, region, username, etc.
Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
We also use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Session cookies: last only for the duration you browse the website and are deleted automatically once you quit your browser.
- Persistent cookies are the ones saved on your computer that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser. Some cookies may store information for less than 24 hours and others may store information for up to 24 months or more.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
We don’t control those third-party websites, but you can find more information on how to opt-out from those on their privacy policies: Google services: Google tag manager, Google Analytics.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Necessary cookies, which are required for the core functionality of the website, are enabled by default automatically when you access the Website. For all other categories of cookies used, which are not necessary for the site to operate, you can expressly consent to their use by clicking “accept” or “decline” on the cookie banner that is set on the Website. Additionally, you can also decide whether or not to accept cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies and may also (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on the acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
5. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your Personal Information.
- You can object to the processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.